Creative Diy Birthday Gifts

It’s pretty easy to fire clay pottery without a kiln. Pit firing pottery is the simplest way but you can also make a homemade DIY kiln. I covered a store logo with a little paper on top of this box, then wrapped it with gold ribbon. The small ornaments on top decorated a gift I received a few years ago, and are finally making their second appearance. I disguised parts of this beat-up brown bag with pretty tulisan, and added a bundle of ribbon and garland to make it look fresh.
Well, they are quickly filling up and I could not be more excited. A few people brought over new books, which I absolutely loved, but one idea in the book department immediately stole my heart. The first item on my list is this ADORABLE blockthat two sweet friends gifted us.
Check out some of the gifts I wrapped this year, using ONLY things I already had lying around the house. I always save nice brown boxes that can easily be transformed into a lovely package without much work. I love the idea but unless the bottle is specifically marketed as safe for food, I wouldn’t give them to anyone.

The tag was made from scraps of paper in my craft bin, and tied on with a few inches of green yarn that’s too hideous for knitting projects. I took homemade bath bombs to a Christmas party the other night to share with everyone and wanted a cute way to display them.
I was loving the look of the music paper for tags, so I made a large letter. I think the fancy ribbon was originally from a wedding gift. Can you tell which department store the box is from?
It’s literally the perfect gift for a newborn because it’s personalized, so meaningful, and the perfect addition to any nursery design. Every side of the block has information about Ben’s birthday including his full name, the hospital he was born at, his birth weight and height, etc. i like to wrap all of my presents in National Geographic photos, carefully pieced together out of my already heaping stash of magazines.
A homemade applesauce ornament catches the eye to detract from my lack of bow-tying skills. I spotted this package at my mom’s house and snapped a picture. She said all the materials used were scraps of things, which qualified her to be part of this article. I love how the pine cone gives an organic, wintery feel to this shiny gift. A simple white bag decorated with marker quickly became a holiday gift bag.
This company works hard to keep these families together by providing job opportunities for these women. Leave it to Jan to not only find the most amazing newborn gift but one that does good in the world at the same time. I absolutely LOVE this blanket, thank you Jan. Remember these DIY book ledges I built before Ben was born?
If you are cheap but not crafty or just don’t have the time you can do like me and purchase your wrapping paper AFTER Christmas. It goes on mega sale and then gets stored in the attic. I enjoy the newspaper look more though in all honesty but I always get on sale after Christmas deals for next year. I’ll buy toys, lights, candy canes, wrapping paper, decorations, etc and just store it away. It’s nice having Christmas shopping done in January.
The bucket worked perfectly for the party favor. I taped a little sign onto a wooden skewer to identify the bath bombs so party guests didn’t try to eat them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veena Ramgoolam

Arduino Ascom Focuser Pro2 Diy Download

Diy Arduino Flight Controller